Apple MacBook Pro Upgrades
If you have an Apple MacBook Pro and found it has been running slow, we now have the cost effective solution. The best Apple MacBook Pro upgrades are to replace the slow hard drive with a super fast Solid State Drive (SSD). SSD’s are now very reasonably priced, so much so that we have stopped selling mechanical hard drives to our customers. Selling SSD’s is a choice we have made as a company as we firmly believe the technology and reliability is far superior to mechanical hard drives. The overall customer experience when upgrading to an SSD is so positive, it was an easy choice for us at Mac and PC Computer repairs to make.
When we install an SSD you can expect your Mac to start up and shut down much faster, open applications in a fraction of the time, run multiple applications at the same time with ease and use less battery power to extend the run time of your Apple MacBook.
The specifics. This blog post is aimed squarely at the 2009 – 2012 unibody MacBook Pro owners. The models able to utilise this particular upgrade are as below:
- 13″ MacBook A1342 white unibody 2009-2010 models
- 13″ MacBook Pro A1278 Aluminium 2009-2012 models sold right up to 2015 with the optical drive
- 15″ MacBook Pro A1286 Aluminium 2009-2012 models with optical drive
- 17″ MacBook Pro A1297 Aluminium 2009-2011 models with optical drive
The starting price for SSD upgrades are as below and valid until 30 November 2018
- 250GB Samsung SSD upgrade and drive cloning $260
- 500GB Samsung SSD upgrade and drive cloning $340
- 1TB Samsung SSD upgrade and drive cloning $499
If you’re looking to improve the performance of your Apple Mac we can assist with explaining the options available to you and offering services at extremely competitive prices. Contact us today if you’d like more information about improving the performance of your Apple Mac.
If you’d like to go ahead with this upgrade, fill out the below and we’ll get back to you asap.